O R F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manhunt!

2 posters

Go down

Manhunt! Empty Manhunt!

Post  Barley Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 pm

John sat on his couched and moved the two joysticks on the controller making the programming in the game react, occasionally taking a drink of his soda. Most of the time he would be a crap player but today he doing good on online multiplayer, must've been the caffeine in the soda. In the other room his phone rang, he got up and walked to the room and waited till the fourth ring and picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Manhunt! Empty Request

Post  Ketic Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 am

"John. It's Detective Parks." Horace waited a moment as he pondered whether to continue or not. "I want to meet; it needs to be a quiet place though." Horace hoped that the PI knew what he meant by quiet. No video recording cameras and no sound recording devices. "I know I must sound fishy but I can't say more over the phone." The detective waited but there was no answer. "What do you say?"
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

https://onlinerf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Manhunt! Empty Re: Manhunt!

Post  Barley Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:09 pm

"Where should we meet?" John asked he pondered what type of quiet he meant. "Cafe, on top of a roof somewhere, back of a taxi?"
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 am

Horace sighed. I guess nowhere will be completely quiet.. "The Coffeetown Cafe on fourth street. Ok?" At least that place wasn't booming all the time. Horace checked the clock. "Lets meet in an hour."
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

Back to top Go down

Manhunt! Empty Coffee

Post  Barley Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:22 pm

John looked at the clock. "Alright see you there." He hung up. and walked back to his game turned it off and left his apartment.

-
John walked into the cafe and looked around he didn't see Horace. He walked to a table and sat down, the cafe was small and there were not many people. The waitress walked over and John ordered coffee.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Horace made sure John saw him as he walked directly in front of the PI's table and left the cafe. He turned down a small alleyway and waited in the shadows to see if John would follow him.
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

John spotted Horace leave the cafe. He waited 5 seconds, got up and left the cafe into the alley.

"Hey." John said to Horace.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:06 am

"Hi. I need you to find someone for me." Horace hesitated and then made up his mind. He reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope. "Here." Horace handed the package to John. "His name is Norman Burton. You remember that whole parade bombing mischief a few years back? Norman was my partner but a few weeks after the bombing he disappeared; just fell off the grid comp-"

Loud bangs ripped through the air in the alley and Horace tackled the PI off his feet. There were more bangs and then a screech of a car racing off. Horace stood up shakily and eyed John. "Are you ok?"
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." John got up rubbing the back of his head. "I'll find this guy for you, it's about time I get a job, know any leads I could start off with?" He looked at the street at the skid marks on the ground and back at Horace.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." John got up rubbing the back of his head. "I'll find this guy for you, it's about time I get a job, know any leads I could start off with?" He looked at the street at the skid marks on the ground and back at Horace.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 pm

"Yeah but we shouldn't stay here."
-
Back at the coffee shop...

"This envelope contains a bank receipt from South Edge Bank. It's in east Blimpton. This bank is the last place Norman used his plastic. I don't know how but he wasn't even caught on the security cameras."
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 pm

John nodded, and took the envelope and looked inside at the receipt. "I guess I know where I'm going first, mind if I take this?" He made a motion to put it in his jacket pocket.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm

"Go ahead. I don't need it if your on the case. Call me if you find something." Horace smiled to the PI and left the cafe.

END OF TOPIC
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum